Friday, February 14, 2014

Grim Reaper Crochet Doll

Grim Reaper Crochet Doll


My daughter requested this doll. And being the crazy yarn lady I had to oblige.






The only problem with this idea was that I had seen this doll in an old crochet book and could not find said book anywhere.


I looked online and found all kinds of pictures of this pattern but everyone that had the pattern were being jerks and charging to share. I would be okay with this concept if this was an original pattern and not a copy of someone else's work.






I ended up free handing this pattern and writing down the steps as I went. I did make my doll bigger than those I had seen because my daughter likes bigger stuff she can show off.






Unlike the other jerks on the web I will be happy to share my version of this pattern for free.



Click here to open pattern. Grim Reaper Doll Pattern

Feel free to share pattern with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment